***Sold out! but don't despair—second printing coming SOON***
Gene & Jude's began on Polk & Western in Chicago in 1946 after Gene was inspired to create a better dog than the one he was served at Wrigley Field. They relocated to River Grove in 1950 and have been there ever since. Known for legendary "no-frills" dogs served buried in fries, Gene & Jude's is truly a Chicago institution.
3 screens hand-printed on 150# manila Wausau, 24" x 18" for easy framing. Signed/numbered edition of 45